tirsdag 6. oktober 2009

My evaluation on Blood Diamond!


The movie “Blood Diamond” is one of the best movies I have ever seen. I have seen the movie before, but the movie makes so good impression that it is impossible to not love it. I love the movie because it is a movie that is built on true facts. You get a feeling about how the smuggling with the diamonds and how people is treating each other down in Africa. The things I just love about the movie is how the music, acting and feelings are put together, which makes you feel like you are a part of the movie. Unlike the other action movies, this movie is the best. Because in other movies it is a lot of shooting and it happens a lot of unreal things. But in “Blood Diamond” it’s also a lot of shooting, but it is something that actually is happening in Africa.

One of the many sad things about this movie is when you see how the children are treated. They get caught and trained to become child soldiers, who goes around and almost shoots everything that moves. No matter who or what they are shooting on.

Almost everybody starts thinking after they have seen this movie. Maybe somebody is wondering about where the diamond that is on one of their rings is coming from, or is it a blood diamond? At least I wonder about that. Dose the diamond coming from Africa or other countries that is smuggling? That is a question I never will get an answer to. But the fact that somebody maybe lost their arms or even worsted lost their life because I want to wear a diamond ring, makes me sick.

After all I recommend this movie to everybody. I actually think everybody should see this movie, because it will open many people’s eyes. Then they will realize the conditions down in Africa and maybe think twice the next time they bay a diamond ring.

1 kommentar:

  1. You reflect very well, Ada. I can see that Blood Diamond really made you think.

    SvarSlett